Our Expert Panels
Expertise to the Power of YOU!
Participation in our expert panels is only by invitation. Our project focused panels are constituted of senior executives in business strategy, marketing, sales, and product management at competitive companies worldwide. We also welcome individuals from leading management consulting, venture capital, private equity, investment management and related firms with domain expertise and are actively monitoring specific companies or industries. Our panelists bring unique market perspectives and unbiased intelligence to our ongoing research programs.
- Collaborative Insights - Expand your deep domain insights from participants at competitive companies worldwide while you share your own!
- Global Acumen Alerts - Expand your intelligence on your areas of interest by enabling our “Email Alerts” feature drawing from other influencers’ project participation.
- Enterprise-wide Project Discounts - Discounts start @ 10% and build up as more participants support our ongoing projects in your space.
- Complimentary Copies - We highly recommend collaboration with your team to draw upon their geographical domain expertise. Our platform enables collaborative engagements with 10 peers. When you or any of your team members purchase the report, the entire team will receive complimentary copies with full stack access to our data and updates for one year.
- Annual Digital Subscription to one of the business publications or $100 value gift card - No Purchase Required! The lead participant will receive the digital subscription
- The Economist
- MIT Technology Review
- Harvard Business Review
Note - Offer is limited to one participant per company. Offer may be withdrawn at anytime without notice once our annual maximum participation of leading players is fulfilled. Offer by invitation only, to enterprise executives in from companies featured in the project ranked. If you’ve received our initation, you’re qualified! If not, you may check your eligibility by registering to join our Project Expert Panel. Typically you must be have a Marketing, Strategy, Product Management or Business Development, role as a CXO or VP or Director or Manager directly involved with the P&L of the products or services covered in the report. You must complete all modules in the Primary Research Data Simulator.