The global market for 3D CAD is projected to reach US$7.3 billion by 2022, driven by the continuous focus on improving engineering productivity by accelerating product design processes, growing adoption of 3D CAD in product lifecycle management (PLM) solutions, and increased acceptance of 3D printing. Adoption of 3D CAD is largely driven by the technology’s numerous benefits including reduced downstream errors, lower chances of misinterpretation and elimination of design ambiguity. The ongoing transition to cloud computing technologies and their adoption in product prototyping and design, coupled with advancements in cellular technologies will help fuel gains in the market in the coming years. The United States represents the largest market worldwide supported by the proliferation of 3D CAD in a number of sectors including film-making, healthcare, and jewelry. Asia-Pacific ranks as the fastest growing market with a CAGR of 8.6% over the analysis period, led by factors such as rapid industrialization, growing investments in intelligent manufacturing, and outsourcing of 3D modeling services to low cost countries in the region. More...
Snapshot Summary of Trends & Drivers
- Evolving Era of Internet of Things (IoT) Provides a Platform for the Growth of 3D Visualization Tools
- Growing Interest in 3D Printing Drives the Indispensability of 3D Modeling Software & Tools
- Emphasis on Accuracy Encourages the Use of 3D CAD in Aerospace Manufacturing & Aircraft Assembly
- Growing Complexity of Medical Devices, Prosthetics & Drug Delivery Systems to Spur the Use of 3D CAD in Designing Commercially Successful Products
- Competitive Need for Reverse Engineering Capability & Rapid Prototyping Fuels Demand for 3D CAD Software
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2015-2022
- Historic Review 2009-2014
- Geographic Regions Covered - US, Japan, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, and Rest of Latin America), and Rest of World
- Market Trends & Issues
- Growth Drivers & Enablers
- Growth Inhibitors
- Opportunities and Challenges
- Recent Industry Activity
- Product Innovations & Trends
- Market Analyses, Facts, Figures & Forecasts
- Coverage of Major & Niche Players
- Comprehensive Geographic Coverage
- Extensive Product Coverage
- major and niche players covered
- Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG
- Autodesk, Inc.
- Bentley Systems, Incorporated
- CAXA Technology Co., Ltd.
- Chempute Software (Pty) Ltd.
- Dassault Systèmes
- Nemetschek Group
- Intergraph Corporation
Market Research Report Details
The research report titled “3D CAD : A Global Strategic Business Report” announced by Global Industry Analysts Inc., provides a comprehensive review of market trends, drivers, opportunities, challenges and issues in addition to current coverage on company information and latest news and events including strategic corporate developments, and product innovations. The report helps identify the biggest opportunities in this space and offers accurate latent demand forecasting that empowers quantitative decision making among existing market players and new entrants.
To view complete report details including the full table of contents (TOC) and to sign up for a comprehensive complimentary review of our research program including details on methodology, secondary and primary sources and summary of research findings,