|Wide Format Printers Market Trends|
The global market for Wide Format Printers is projected to reach US$7.2 billion by 2022, driven by the growing user demand for faster turnaround and short run print jobs, coupled with the sheer diversity of applications and technological innovations. In addition to producing banners, signage, posters, wall coverings, printed textiles, window and vehicle graphics, labels and POP displays, wide format printing provides commercial printers a stepping stone into markets such as packaging and proofing. The convergence of wide format printing with digital media is one of the key growth drivers in the market, with large-format print service providers leveraging technological innovation and creativity to find new ways for print media to complement digital media. Europe represents the largest market worldwide. Asia-Pacific ranks as the fastest growing market with a CAGR of 5.8% over the analysis period. Among the ink types, Solvent Ink Type Wide Format Printers constitutes the largest market segment, while UV-Cured Ink and Latex Wide Format Printers are poised to clock the fastest growth over the analysis period. More...
Snapshot Summary of Trends & Drivers
- Shifting Decor Preference to High-Performance Digital Wallcovering Brings in Lucrative Opportunities for Growth
- Growing Demand for 3D Printing to Spur the Market for Wide Format Printers
- UV Wide Format Inkjet Printers Open Up New Frontiers for PSPs in Signage & Display Applications
- Technological Advancements Sustain Demand for Aqueous Printers
- Digital Printing Benefits from the Growing Demand for Versioning & Personalization of Printed Materials
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2015-2022
- Historic Review 2009-2014
- Geographic Regions Covered - US, Canada, Japan, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, and Rest of Latin America), and Rest of World
- Ink Technologies: Aqueous, Latex, Solvent, and UV-Cured
- Market Trends & Issues
- Growth Drivers & Enablers
- Growth Inhibitors
- Opportunities and Challenges
- Recent Industry Activity
- Product Innovations & Trends
- Market Analyses, Facts, Figures & Forecasts
- Coverage of Major & Niche Players
- Comprehensive Geographic Coverage
- Extensive Product Coverage
- 48 major and niche players covered
- Agfa-Gevaert Group
- Canon, Inc.
- Durst Phototechnik AG
- Electronics for Imaging, Inc.
- Epson America, Inc.
- HP, Inc.
- Konica Minolta, Inc.
- Mimaki Engineering Co., Ltd.
Market Research Report Details
The research report titled “Wide Format Printers : A Global Strategic Business Report” announced by Global Industry Analysts Inc., provides a comprehensive review of market trends, drivers, opportunities, challenges and issues in addition to current coverage on company information and latest news and events including strategic corporate developments, and product innovations. The report helps identify the biggest opportunities in this space and offers accurate latent demand forecasting that empowers quantitative decision making among existing market players and new entrants.
To view complete report details including the full table of contents (TOC) and to sign up for a comprehensive complimentary review of our research program including details on methodology, secondary and primary sources and summary of research findings, please click here
Infographics Compiled From Search Engine Research
1. Inkjet Vs Laser Printer
2. The Value of Variable Digital Print
3. Digital Vs Offset Printing