|Call Centers Market Trends|
The global market for Call Centers is projected to reach US$407 billion by 2022, driven by the unrelenting focus of businesses across all sectors on delivering truly customer-centric services and the resulting need for call centers as a critical touch point for customer interactions. Outsourced call center services are posed to gain traction in the coming years as cost benefits drive companies across all industry verticals to outsource their customer requests, order processing, technical support, problem solving and query handling functions to third party service providers. The United States represents the largest market worldwide. Asia-Pacific is forecast to emerge as the fastest growing market with a CAGR of 13.3% over the analysis period, led by the region’s emergence as the world’s hub for outsourced contact center services; focus on customer care by local businesses driven by intense competition and explosion of internet commerce; weakening customer loyalty amid countless choices and the resulting need to reinvest in call centers to retain customers by achieving higher levels of customer satisfaction. More...
Snapshot Summary of Trends & Drivers
- Spurt in Mobile Telephony: The Key Driver of Industry Transformation Seen Over the Years
- Increasing Commoditization of IT Hardware & Software Drives the Popularity of Outsourced Call Centers
- Right Shoring & Blending Gains Traction in Call Center Operations
- The Call Center Industry Witnesses a New Wave of Re-Shoring & Nearshoring Strategies
- Mass Market and Blended Call Centers Grow in Prominence
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2015-2022
- Historic Review 2009-2014
- Geographic Regions Covered - US, Canada, Japan, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia, The Netherlands, Ireland, Sweden and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Australia, China, India, Philippines, Singapore, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America), and Rest of World
- Types: In-House, and Outsourced
- Market Trends & Issues
- Growth Drivers & Enablers
- Growth Inhibitors
- Opportunities and Challenges
- Recent Industry Activity
- Product Innovations & Trends
- Market Analyses, Facts, Figures & Forecasts
- Coverage of Major & Niche Players
- Comprehensive Geographic Coverage
- Extensive Product Coverage
- 138 major and niche players covered
- 7 Inc.
- Alliance Data Systems, Inc.
- ATOS S.A
- BT Communications (Ireland) Limited
- Capita Customer Management Limited
- Convergys Corp.
- Entel Call Center
- EXL Service Holdings, Inc.
Market Research Report Details
The research report titled “Call Centers : A Global Strategic Business Report” announced by Global Industry Analysts Inc., provides a comprehensive review of market trends, drivers, opportunities, challenges and issues in addition to current coverage on company information and latest news and events including strategic corporate developments, and product innovations. The report helps identify the biggest opportunities in this space and offers accurate latent demand forecasting that empowers quantitative decision making among existing market players and new entrants.
To view complete report details including the full table of contents (TOC) and to sign up for a comprehensive complimentary review of our research program including details on methodology, secondary and primary sources and summary of research findings, please click here