|eDiscovery (Software and Services) Market Trends|
The global market for eDiscovery (Software & Services) is projected to reach US$11.6 billion by 2020, driven by growing demand from governments and private enterprises, rise in criminal prosecutions & civil litigations and increased admissibility of digital data in investigational proceedings. Digital Data explosion is creating challenges for enterprise IT and legal departments in efficiently handling and managing data for use in active litigation and/or internal investigations. The scenario is driving demand for eDiscovery software and services among enterprises of all sizes. Also, the need for internal investigations for compliance and regulatory purposes will also drive eDiscovery deployment in enterprises. The United States represents the single largest market worldwide. Asia-Pacific ranks as the fastest growing market with a projected CAGR of 22.5% over the analysis period. More...
View Report Contents
Snapshot Summary of Trends & Drivers
- Growing Volumes of Electronically Stored information to Drive Demand for eDiscovery Solutions
- Predictive Coding to Fuel eDiscovery Market Growth
- Language-Based Analytics Gain Traction in eDiscovery Programs
- Early Data Assessment (EDA): An Emerging Technology in eDiscovery
- Growing Demand from Government Agencies Benefits Market Growth
- Prioritization of eDiscovery Solutions by Enterprises in Legal Departments Spurs Adoption
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2014-2020
- Historic Review 2009-2013
- Geographic Regions Covered – The US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World
- Segments covered in the Global market - Software and Services.
- Market Trends & Issues
- Growth Drivers & Enablers
- Growth Inhibitors
- Opportunities and Challenges
- Recent Industry Activity
- Product Innovations & Trends
- Market Analyses, Facts, Figures & Forecasts
- Coverage of Major & Niche Players
- Comprehensive Geographic Coverage
- Extensive Product Coverage.
- 181 major and niche players covered
- AccessData Group Inc.
- Catalyst Repository Systems
- CommVault, Daegis Inc.
- Guidance Software Inc.
- HP Autonomy
- IBM Corporation
- Integreon Inc.
- Kroll Ontrack Inc.
- Recommind Inc.
- Symantec Corporation
- Xerox Corporation
Market Research Report Details
The research report titled “eDiscovery (Software and Services): A Global Strategic Business Report” announced by Global Industry Analysts Inc., provides a comprehensive review of market trends, drivers, opportunities, challenges and issues in addition to current coverage on company information and latest news and events including strategic corporate developments, and product innovations. The report helps identify the biggest opportunities in this space and offers accurate latent demand forecasting that empowers quantitative decision making among existing market players and new entrants.
To view complete report details including the full table of contents (TOC) and to sign up for a comprehensive complimentary review of our research program including details on methodology, secondary and primary sources and summary of research findings, please click here
1. Infographics Compiled From Search Engine Research
2. Infographics Compiled From Search Engine Research
3. Infographics Compiled From Search Engine Research
4. Infographics Compiled From Search Engine Research
5. Infographics Compiled From Search Engine Research
6. Infographics Compiled From Search Engine Research
7. Infographics Compiled From Search Engine Research
8. Infographics Compiled From Search Engine Research