|Wood Flooring Market Trends|
The global market for Wood Flooring is projected to reach 10.3 billion square feet by 2020, driven by rapid urbanization in emerging markets, and rise in new construction and renovation activity. Asia-Pacific represents the largest as well as the fastest growing market worldwide, led by China. Major Asian manufacturers and consumers of wood flooring include China and South-East Asian countries. More...
Snapshot Summary of Trends & Drivers
- Green Image of Wood Flooring Drives Demand Growth
- Manufactured Floors/Engineered Flooring Grow in Popularity
- Growing Demand for Pre-Finished Wood Flooring Products Benefits Market Growth
- Innovations in Manufacturing Technologies to Promote Growth in Wood Flooring
- Rising Focus on Sustainability Spurs Wood Panel Innovations
- Increasing Focus on Infrastructure Drives Worldwide Wood Based Panels Market.
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2014-2020
- Historic Review 2007-2013
- Geographic Regions Covered – The US, Canada, Japan, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Middle East & Africa, and Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Product Segment Analyzed for the US Market- Solid Wood and Engineered Wood.
- Market Trends & Issues
- Growth Drivers & Enablers
- Growth Inhibitors
- Opportunities and Challenges
- Recent Industry Activity
- Product Innovations & Trends
- Market Analyses, Facts, Figures & Forecasts
- Coverage of Major & Niche Players
- Comprehensive Geographic Coverage
- Extensive Product Coverage.
- 117 major and niche players covered
- ARK Floors Inc.
- Armstrong World Industries, Inc.
- Barlinek SA
- BLC Hardwood Flooring, LLC
- Boa-Franc, Inc.
- Boral Limited
- Chickasaw Brand Hardwood Flooring
- China Flooring Holding Company
- D&M Flooring
Market Research Report Details
The research report titled “Wood Flooring: A Global Strategic Business Report” announced by Global Industry Analysts Inc., provides a comprehensive review of market trends, drivers, opportunities, challenges and issues in addition to current coverage on company information and latest news and events including strategic corporate developments, and product innovations. The report helps identify the biggest opportunities in this space and offers accurate latent demand forecasting that empowers quantitative decision making among existing market players and new entrants.
To view complete report details including the full table of contents (TOC) and to sign up for a comprehensive complimentary review of our research program including details on methodology, secondary and primary sources and summary of research findings, please click here
Infographics Compiled From Search Engine Research
1. The Rise of Engineered Wood Flooring
2. Hardwood Flooring Survey