|Web Hosting Services Market Trends|
The global market for Web Hosting Services is projected to reach US$143.8 billion by 2020, driven by the growing focus on reducing the total cost of website ownership and the need to hedge the hidden costs of web technology and infrastructure. Also driving growth in the market is the ballooning eCommerce market and and the ensuing focus shed on utilizing websites as key marketing tools. Also the complexity in hosting information intensive websites is encouraging companies to outsource the same to third party service providers. The United States represents the largest market worldwide. Asia-Pacific is forecast to emerge as the fastest growing market with a CAGR of 16.1% over the analysis period led by the development in Internet infrastructure, increase in broadband speeds, improvements in telecom connectivity, mushrooming of Internet inspired enterprises with strong online presence, growing number of cloud ready Asian countries and the resulting rise in demand for Website as a Service (WaaS). More...
View Report Contents
Snapshot Summary of Trends & Drivers
- Need for More Control & Flexibility Spurs the Popularity of Virtual Website Hosting
- Unrestricted Scalability Drives Demand for Cloud Web Hosting Services
- Website Complexity Turns the Spotlight on Managed Web Hosting Services
- End-to-End Web Hosting Solutions Grow in Prominence as a Strategy for Service Differentiation
- Green Web Hosting Finds Favor among Enterprises Focused on Sustainable Environmental Stewardship
- Security Continues to be a Major Concern for Web Hosts
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2014-2020
- Historic Review 2007-2013
- Geographic Regions Covered – The US, Canada, Japan, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, UK, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World
- Market Trends & Issues
- Growth Drivers & Enablers
- Growth Inhibitors
- Opportunities and Challenges
- Recent Industry Activity
- Product Innovations & Trends
- Market Analyses, Facts, Figures & Forecasts
- Coverage of Major & Niche Players
- Comprehensive Geographic Coverage
- Extensive Product Coverage
- 149 major and niche players covered
- Amazon Web Services
- AT&T Inc.
- EarthLink, Inc.
- Endurance International Group
- Google, Inc.
- Go Daddy Operating Company, LLC
- Hetzner Online GmbH
- IBM Corporation
Market Research Report Details
The research report titled “Web Hosting Services: A Global Strategic Business Report” announced by Global Industry Analysts Inc., provides a comprehensive review of market trends, drivers, opportunities, challenges and issues in addition to current coverage on company information and latest news and events including strategic corporate developments, and product innovations. The report helps identify the biggest opportunities in this space and offers accurate latent demand forecasting that empowers quantitative decision making among existing market players and new entrants.
To view complete report details including the full table of contents (TOC) and to sign up for a comprehensive complimentary review of our research program including details on methodology, secondary and primary sources and summary of research findings, please click here
1. Infographics Compiled From Search Engine ResearchWeb Hosting Simplified
2. Infographics Compiled From Search Engine ResearchHow Much Does A Website Cost?
3. Infographics Compiled From Search Engine ResearchGuide to Hosting
4. Infographics Compiled From Search Engine ResearchThe Role of Web Hosting to Your Website
5. Infographics Compiled From Search Engine ResearchThe Anatomy of a Terrible Web Host
6. Infographics Compiled From Search Engine ResearchShared Hosting Slowdown