Widespread Adoption of Vehicle Telematics, IoT & Mobile Technologies to Drive Growth in the Global Fleet Management Systems Market
Published: April 2017
- Code: MCP-7689
- Pages: 321
- Tables: 26
- Companies: 131
FLEET MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS: A RESEARCH BRIEF
The global market for Fleet Management Systems is projected to reach cumulative installed base of 47.4 million units by 2022, driven by strong adoption of new technologies such as Vehicle Telematics, IoT & Mobile Technologies, move towards reducing carbon footprint and paper trail, focus on achieving cost-containment, and higher logistical efficiencies. Europe represents the largest market worldwide supported by heightened consumer awareness, advancements in GPS-based technologies, decreasing prices of connectivity solutions, and increasing need for enhancing operational efficiency for staying profitable. Asia-Pacific ranks as the fastest growing market with a CAGR of 17.6% over the analysis period, led by a burgeoning commercial transportation industry supported by growing population and mobility needs and stable interregionaland intraregional trade; strong government policy led support of transportation infrastructure development; and growing appetite for next generation IT technologies among logistics companies.
- Falling Hardware Prices Propel Commercial Vehicle Telematics Growth
- Fleet Operators Shift Focus towards New Gasoline-Powered Trucks from Diesel-Powered Vehicles
- Digital Natives to Accelerate Technological Adoption in Fleets
- Active Cargo Container & Trailer Tracking Units Gaining Traction
- Cloud-Based Platforms: The New Buzzword in Fleet Management
- Reduced Carbon Footprint: A Major Goal of Next-Gen Fleet Management Platforms
Summary of Findings
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2015-2022
- Historic Review 2009-2014
Timeline for Analysis
- US, Canada, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World
Geographic Markets Analyzed
- AirIQ, Inc.
- Aplicom Oy
- Aspire Tracking Limited
- Batrak Ltd.
- BOX Telematics Ltd.
- CarrierWeb, LLC
- CATERPILLAR, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
KEY RESEARCH DELIVERABLES
- Review of Industry/Market Structure
- Analysis of Trends & Drivers
- Insights on Macro Market Scenarios
- Market SWOT Analysis
- Latent Demand Forecasts & Projections
- Comprehensive Geographic Market Analysis
- Presentation Ready Facts & Statistical Data Findings
- Coverage of Major/Niche Players, Market Shares & Competition
- Coverage of major Company/Technology/Product/Financial Stories
- Extensive Product/Service/End-Use/Technology Coverage Where Applicable