Widespread Adoption of Vehicle Telematics, IoT & Mobile Technologies to Drive Growth in the Global Fleet Management Systems Market
Published: April 2017
- Code: MCP-7689
- Pages: 321
- Tables: 26
- Companies: 131
FLEET MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS: A RESEARCH BRIEF
The global market for Fleet Management Systems is projected to reach cumulative installed base of 47.4 million units by 2022, driven by strong adoption of new technologies such as vehicle telematics, IoT and mobile technologies; move towards reducing carbon footprint and paper trail; focus on achieving cost-containment and higher logistical efficiencies. A fairly favorable outlook for the logistics and transportation industry is expected to benefit growth in the market coupled with ongoing shifts such as ingress of new market entrants; intensifying competition; strong penetration of digital technologies; and tougher customer expectations regarding quality of service. Europe represents the largest market worldwide supported by advancements in GPS-based technologies, falling prices of connectivity solutions, and increasing need for enhancing operational efficiency for staying profitable. Asia-Pacific ranks as the fastest growing market with a CAGR of 17.6% over the analysis period, led by a burgeoning commercial transportation industry supported by growing population and mobility needs and stable inter-regional and intra-regional trade; strong government policy led support of transportation infrastructure development; and growing appetite for next generation IT technologies among logistics companies.
- Development and Expansion of Airlines, Rail, Roads, Shipping and Ports in Developing Countries to Benefit Market Growth
- Changing Business Models and Rise of Vehicle-On-Demand Services Drive Opportunities for Advanced Fleet Management Systems
- Falling Hardware Prices Encourages Growth of Commercial Vehicle Telematics
- Growing Competitive Pressure to Remain Sensitive to Market Needs Drives Interest in Differentiated and Advanced Logistics Solutions
- Focus on Cost-Effective, Web-Based Wireless Fleet Management Solutions Drives Interest in Cloud-Based Platforms
Summary of Findings
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2015-2022
- Historic Review 2009-2014
Timeline for Analysis
- US, Canada, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World
Geographic Markets Analyzed
- AirIQ, Inc.
- Aplicom Oy
- Aspire Tracking Limited
- Batrak Ltd.
- BOX Telematics Ltd.
- CarrierWeb, LLC
- CATERPILLAR, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
KEY RESEARCH DELIVERABLES
- Review of Industry/Market Structure
- Analysis of Trends & Drivers
- Insights on Macro Market Scenarios
- Market SWOT Analysis
- Latent Demand Forecasts & Projections
- Comprehensive Geographic Market Analysis
- Presentation Ready Facts & Statistical Data Findings
- Coverage of Major/Niche Players, Market Shares & Competition
- Coverage of major Company/Technology/Product/Financial Stories
- Extensive Product/Service/End-Use/Technology Coverage Where Applicable