Growing Number of IDA Patients, Rising CKD Incidence & Expanding Indications Drive the Global Intravenous Iron Drugs Market
Published: September 2017
- Code: MCP-6464
- Pages: 165
- Tables: 77
- Companies: 21
INTRAVENOUS (IV) IRON DRUGS: A RESEARCH BRIEF
The global market for Selective Soldering is projected to reach US$68.2 million by 2024, driven by shrinking component size, growing use of semiconductor components that are temperature sensitive, rising component density and complexity, and growing investments in new generation semiconductor manufacturing equipment. Few of the benefits driving adoption of selective soldering technique include higher ROI and reduced labour costs when compared to hand-soldering; better efficiency and ability to solder difficult-to-reach areas; enables high temperature soldering without the risk of PCB damage; and ability to solder densely populated PCBs in a controlled manner. The market also stands to benefit from technology innovations such as easy and simplified programmability and better user interfaces, which are helping selective soldering evolve into a reliable replacement for wave soldering and/or manual soldering. With Japan, China, South Korea and Taiwan representing global hubs for semiconductor production, Asia-Pacific ranks as the largest market worldwide. China is forecast to witness the fastest growth with a CAGR of 10.3% over the analysis period driven by expanding semiconductor manufacturing base and continuous development of the entire value chain for electronics manufacturing right from semiconductor fabs to final assembly of electronics.
- Adoption of Surface Mount Technology for Component Placement Drives Interest in Selective Soldering Equipment
- Demand for Advanced Electronic Circuits Drives Demand for SMT Equipment Among Electronic Contract Manufacturers (ECMs) Seeking to Enhance Manufacturing Accuracy at Lower Costs
- Higher Quality of Solder and Elimination of Thermal Stress on Heat Sensitive Components Drives Demand for Selective Laser Soldering
- Price Sensitivity in the Outsourced Electronics Manufacturing Services Sector Drives Investments in Efficiency Enhancing Technologies like Selective Soldering
- Emphasis on Increasing Production Throughput Spurs Innovations in Automated Selective Soldering Capabilities
Summary of Findings
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2016-2024
- Historic Review 2011-2015
Timeline for Analysis
- US, Canada, Japan, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil and Rest of Latin America), and Rest of World.
Geographic Markets Analyzed
- Allergan Plc
- AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc.
- Luitpold Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Pharmacosmos A/S
- Sanofi US
KEY RESEARCH DELIVERABLES
- Review of Industry/Market Structure
- Analysis of Trends & Drivers
- Insights on Macro Market Scenarios
- Market SWOT Analysis
- Latent Demand Forecasts & Projections
- Comprehensive Geographic Market Analysis
- Presentation Ready Facts & Statistical Data Findings
- Coverage of Major/Niche Players, Market Shares & Competition
- Coverage of major Company/Technology/Product/Financial Stories
- Extensive Product/Service/End-Use/Technology Coverage Where Applicable