Technology Innovation, Stringent Energy Efficiency Norms & Optimistic Outlook for Industrial Recovery Drive the Cooling Towers Market
Published: January 2017
- Code: MCP-2746
- Pages: 244
- Tables: 85
- Companies: 64
COOLING TOWERS: A RESEARCH BRIEF
The global market for Cooling Towers is projected to reach US$3 billion by 2022, driven by technology innovations aimed at water conservation; stringent energy efficiency norms that necessitate adoption of better heat transfer practices in industrial plants; recovery in industrial activities in sectors such as power, food processing, semiconductors etc. The growing focus on enhancing energy efficiency and reducing environmental pollution by restricting CO2 emissions in these industries is especially benefiting cooling tower installations. Growth in the market in the coming years will be driven by steady demand from the energy sector. The focus on energy infrastructure upgrade and modernization in both developed and developing markets alike is projected to bring in new opportunities for cooling tower replacements. Europe and the United States represent the largest markets worldwide. Asia-Pacific ranks as the fastest growing market with a CAGR of 7.1% over the analysis period led by stable economic performance; well established industrial base in countries such as China, India, Korea, Singapore, and Taiwan; massive urbanisation and industrialisation; rapid development of commercial real estate; and replacement of aging cooling towers with new improved technologically advanced cooling towers.
- Growing Use of Cooling Towers in the Non-industrial Sector Spurs Market Expansion
- Introduction of Cooling Towers in Small Compact Factors Drives Demand for HVAC Cooling Towers
- Increased Focus on Building Energy Management Technologies Benefits the Demand for Roof Top Cooling Towers
- Rise in Commercial/Infrastructure Construction Projects & Subsequent Rise in HVAC Deployments Boost Market Prospects for Cooling Towers
- Expansion & Maintenance of Traditional Fossil Fuel & Nuclear Power Plants to Create Demand for Cooling Towers
- Growth in Electricity Generation & Continued Reliance on Traditional Power Generation Creates Demand for Cooling Towers
- Rise in the Number of Nuclear Reactors in Operation to Spur Opportunities for Cooling Towers in Nuclear Power Plants
Summary of Findings
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2015-2022
- Historic Review 2009-2014
Timeline for Analysis
- US, Canada, Japan, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia & Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America, and Rest of World
Geographic Markets Analyzed
- End Use Segments:
- Air Conditioning/HVAC Applications, Heavy Industrial & Utility Applications, Chemical Industry, and Other Applications
Market Segmentation & Classification
- Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc.
- Baltimore Aircoil Company
- BERG Chilling Systems, Inc.
- Brentwood Industries, Inc.
- Cooling Tower Depot, Inc.
- Cooling Tower Systems, Inc.
- Delta Cooling Towers, Inc.
- ENGIE Refrigeration GmbH
KEY RESEARCH DELIVERABLES
- Review of Industry/Market Structure
- Analysis of Trends & Drivers
- Insights on Macro Market Scenarios
- Market SWOT Analysis
- Latent Demand Forecasts & Projections
- Comprehensive Geographic Market Analysis
- Presentation Ready Facts & Statistical Data Findings
- Coverage of Major/Niche Players, Market Shares & Competition
- Coverage of major Company/Technology/Product/Financial Stories
- Extensive Product/Service/End-Use/Technology Coverage Where Applicable