Growth in Infrastructure Projects in Emerging Economies Drives the Global Welding Machinery Market
Published: January 2018
- Code: MCP-2581
- Pages: 449
- Tables: 139
- Companies: 191
WELDING MACHINERY: A RESEARCH BRIEF
The global market for Welding Machinery is projected to reach US$24.4 billion by 2022, driven by the strengthening recovery momentum in global GDP and the resulting opening up of opportunities in metal products fabrication and repair in diverse industries such as infrastructure, construction, power generation, automotive, manufacturing, aerospace and defense. In the energy industry, the pressing need for upgrade of aging infrastructure and renewed focus on renewable energy is driving up the number of new power plant construction and modernization projects thus spurring the need for welding automation solutions to speed up plant construction efforts. Demand is also expected to be driven by product innovations such as automatic welding, advances in manufacturing processes as well as technological improvements. Asia-Pacific represents the largest market worldwide, supported by infrastructure rehabilitation and maintenance programs. The region also ranks as the fastest growing market with a CAGR of 3.3% through the analysis period, led by rising construction and infrastructure spending to address the civic and energy needs of the growing population.
- Competitive Forces Drive Adoption of Automation and Information Management Systems in Welding
- Installation of Automated Welding Assembly Lines in Production Floors to Benefit Market Growth
- Benefits such as Compatibility with Heat Conduction Materials such as Copper, Gold, Aluminum and Silver and Ability to Wield Thick and Thin Sections Drive the Popularity of Ultrasonic Welding Equipment
- Use of Hybrid Welding Technology in Shipbuilding and Automobile Production Drives Growth in the Market
- Arc Welding Machinery Grows in Prominence in the Energy Sector
Summary of Findings
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2015-2022
- Historic Review 2009-2014
Timeline for Analysis
- US, Canada, Japan, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, South Korea, Taiwan and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Middle East & Africa, and Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
Geographic Markets Analyzed
- Product Segments:
- Arc Welding Machinery, Gas Welding & Cutting Machinery, Resistance Welding Machinery, Laser Welding Machinery, Ultrasonic Welding Machinery, Other Welding Machinery, and Electrodes & Other Consumables.
Market Segmentation & Classification
- ACRO Automation Systems, Inc.
- ARCON Welding, LLC
- Carl Cloos Schweisstechnik GmbH
- Coherent, Inc.
- Daihen Corporation
- Denyo Co., Ltd.
KEY RESEARCH DELIVERABLES
- Review of Industry/Market Structure
- Analysis of Trends & Drivers
- Insights on Macro Market Scenarios
- Market SWOT Analysis
- Latent Demand Forecasts & Projections
- Comprehensive Geographic Market Analysis
- Presentation Ready Facts & Statistical Data Findings
- Coverage of Major/Niche Players, Market Shares & Competition
- Coverage of major Company/Technology/Product/Financial Stories
- Extensive Product/Service/End-Use/Technology Coverage Where Applicable