|Video Conferencing Services Market Trends|
The global market for Video Conferencing Services is projected to reach US$2.9 billion by 2020, driven by the rising popularity of cloud-based video conferencing services, and increasing use of video conferencing in healthcare and education sectors. Adoption of video conferencing services globally is also driven by the launch of high-capacity telecom services. The United States represents the largest market worldwide, supported by high levels of adoption in the government and business sectors. Asia-Pacific is poised to emerge as the fastest growing market with a CAGR of 13.5% over the analysis period. Key factors driving growth in the region include increase in business activity and trade, rise in new business start-ups and small-and-medium enterprises, and favorable economic policies that encourage entrepreneurial activity. More...
Snapshot Summary of Trends & Drivers
- Rising Need to Cut Operational Costs Drive the Adoption of Video Conferencing Services among Businesses
- Growth of Enterprise Mobility & the Ensuing Increase in the Number of Mobile Workforce to Drive Market Growth
- Continuous Expansion of the Global Internet Network & Launch of 4G Networks Benefits Growth
- Proliferation of IP-based Video Conferencing Systems Spurs Demand
- Managed Video Conferencing Solutions Rise in Popularity
- High Speed Mobile Networks to Benefit Mobile Cloud Video Conferencing Services.
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2014-2020
- Historic Review 2007-2013
- Geographic Regions Covered – The US, Canada, Japan, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Rest of World
- Market Trends & Issues
- Growth Drivers & Enablers
- Growth Inhibitors
- Opportunities and Challenges
- Recent Industry Activity
- Product Innovations & Trends
- Market Analyses, Facts, Figures & Forecasts
- Coverage of Major & Niche Players
- Comprehensive Geographic Coverage
- Extensive Product Coverage.
- 88 major and niche players covered
- Applied Global Technologies LLC
- Blue Jeans Network
- BT Conferencing
- Deutsche Telekom AG
- Global Cloud Xchange Limited
- IVCi LLC
- Level 3 Communications
- NTT Communications Corporation.
Market Research Report Details
The research report titled “Video Conferencing Services: A Global Strategic Business Report” announced by Global Industry Analysts Inc., provides a comprehensive review of market trends, drivers, opportunities, challenges and issues in addition to current coverage on company information and latest news and events including strategic corporate developments, and product innovations. The report helps identify the biggest opportunities in this space and offers accurate latent demand forecasting that empowers quantitative decision making among existing market players and new entrants.
To view complete report details including the full table of contents (TOC) and to sign up for a comprehensive complimentary review of our research program including details on methodology, secondary and primary sources and summary of research findings, please click here
Infographics Compiled From Search Engine Research
1. Video Killed the Web-Conferencing Star
2. State of the Modern Meeting
3. Why Video Conferencing?
4. State of the Modern Meeting
5. The Rise of Video Conferencing
6. The Art of Connecting is Working in Harmony
7. Why Should Enterprises Use Video Conferencing?