|Toys and Games Market Trends|
The global Toys and Games market is projected to exceed US$135 billion by 2020, driven by innovation, technology development and launch of smart toys and educative games. Innovation will continue to bring in new opportunities for demand growth in the coming years. The increasingly digital lifestyles of consumers worldwide and exposure to technology at an early age are pushing manufacturers to develop smart and engaging electric and electronic Toys and Games. Augmented reality toys, app integrated toys, and toys that can be controlled by smartphones and tablets are emerging into the new frontiers of growth. The future of the market lies in products that bridge the gap between real-world and virtual toys. Europe represents the largest market worldwide. Latin America ranks as the fastest growing market with a CAGR of 9.4% over the analysis period. More...
Snapshot Summary of Trends & Drivers
- Interactive Toys Cannibalize the Market for Traditional Toys & Games
- Remote Controlled Toys Witness Strong Sales Turnover
- Growing Middle Class Population & Rising Disposable Income Offer Growth Opportunities in Developing Countries
- Toy Licensing Gains in Prominence
- Focus on Early Childhood Development Spurs Spending on Outdoor & Sports Toys
- Desire to Inculcate Divergent Problem-Solving Skills Fuels Sales of Construction & Building Toys
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2014-2020
- Historic Review 2007-2013
- Geographic Regions Covered – The US, Canada, Japan, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, Spain, Russia, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Middle East & Africa, and Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
- Product Segments Analyzed - Games and Puzzles, Infant and Preschool Toys, Activity and Construction Toys, Dolls and Action Figures, Vehicle Toys and Ride Ons, Soft/Plush Toys and Other Toys & Games.
- Market Trends & Issues
- Growth Drivers & Enablers
- Growth Inhibitors
- Opportunities and Challenges
- Recent Industry Activity
- Product Innovations & Trends
- Market Analyses, Facts, Figures & Forecasts
- Coverage of Major & Niche Players
- Comprehensive Geographic Coverage
- Extensive Product Coverage.
- 204 major and niche players covered
- Dream International Ltd.
- Hasbro, Inc.
- Integrity Toys, Inc.
- JAKKS Pacific Inc.
- Kids II, Inc.
- K'NEX Brands, L.P.
- Konami Corporation
- LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc.
Market Research Report Details
The research report titled “Toys and Games: A Global Strategic Business Report” announced by Global Industry Analysts Inc., provides a comprehensive review of market trends, drivers, opportunities, challenges and issues in addition to current coverage on company information and latest news and events including strategic corporate developments, and product innovations. The report helps identify the biggest opportunities in this space and offers accurate latent demand forecasting that empowers quantitative decision making among existing market players and new entrants.
To view complete report details including the full table of contents (TOC) and to sign up for a comprehensive complimentary review of our research program including details on methodology, secondary and primary sources and summary of research findings, please click here
Infographics Compiled From Search Engine Research
1. Smart Toys
2. World Video Game Market
3. Toys are Always in Demand with Kids