|Surface Vision and Inspection Equipment Market Trends|
The global market for Surface Vision and Inspection Equipment is projected to surpass US$2.2 billion by 2020, driven by the strict implementation of production control standards in a bid to ensure the production of safe and high-quality products. Increase in the level of automation of production lines, replacing conventional electromechanical method of regulating machines in industrial plants is also poised to offer new growth opportunities for surface vision and inspection equipment market. Asia-Pacific represents the largest market worldwide. Exhibiting a CAGR of over 11.4% over the analysis period, the region also ranks as the fastest growing market led by factors such as high level manufacturing activity across various regional markets particularly China, South Korea, and Taiwan; growing investments in production and assembly line automation; and increased focus on achieving product quality and operational efficiency benefits. More...
View Report Contents
Snapshot Summary of Trends & Drivers
- Technological Advancements Spearhead Market Growth
- Surface Vision & Inspection Equipment Gain Traction in Vehicle Paint Shops
- Stricter Regulations Provide Growth Opportunities in the Pharmaceutical Sector
- Upcoming Smart Manufacturing & Smart Factory Concepts to Drive Market Growth
- Use of Surface Inspection Equipment in Paper Manufacturing Benefits Demand
- Surface Inspection Equipment Gain Priority in Metal Processing & Fabrication
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2014-2020
- Historic Review 2007-2013
- Geographic Regions Covered – The US, Canada, Japan, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Australia, China, India, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil and Rest of Latin America) and Rest of World
- Global Market Analyzed by End-Use Sectors – Automotive, Electronics & Electricals, Semiconductors, and Others (Pharmaceutical, Plastics, Printing, Medical, Metal, Rubber and Wood among others)
- Market Trends & Issues
- Growth Drivers & Enablers
- Growth Inhibitors
- Opportunities and Challenges
- Recent Industry Activity
- Product Innovations & Trends
- Market Analyses, Facts, Figures & Forecasts
- Coverage of Major & Niche Players
- Comprehensive Geographic Coverage
- Extensive Product Coverage
- 73 major and niche players covered
- Adept Technology Inc.
- Baumer Inspection
- Electro Scientific Industries Inc.
- ETS SuperVision BV
- Futec Origin Corp.
- GreCon Inc.
- Industrial Vision Systems Ltd.
- ISRA VISION AG
Market Research Report Details
The research report titled “Surface Vision and Inspection Equipment: A Global Strategic Business Report” announced by Global Industry Analysts Inc., provides a comprehensive review of market trends, drivers, opportunities, challenges and issues in addition to current coverage on company information and latest news and events including strategic corporate developments, and product innovations. The report helps identify the biggest opportunities in this space and offers accurate latent demand forecasting that empowers quantitative decision making among existing market players and new entrants.
To view complete report details including the full table of contents (TOC) and to sign up for a comprehensive complimentary review of our research program including details on methodology, secondary and primary sources and summary of research findings, please click here