|Sun Care Products Market Trends|
The global market for Sun Care Products is projected to reach US$11.1 billion by 2020, driven by rising awareness over the importance of sun protection and launch of new products. Europe represents the largest market worldwide. Growth in the coming years will be driven by the development of more effective sun care formulations featuring natural and organic ingredients. Emerging economies in Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Eastern Europe are expected to drive future growth in the market. Increase in disposable incomes, growing population, expanding base of middle class consumers, growing awareness over the harmful effects of UV radiation, and the increase in marketing efforts by manufacturers are some of the important factors propelling growth in the emerging markets. Latin America is forecast to display the fastest CAGR of 10.2% in dollar terms over the analysis period. More...
Snapshot Summary of Trends & Drivers
- Sun-Protection Products – A High Growth Product Market
- Technology Advancements in Innovative & Easy to Use Product Application Formats to Infuse New Demand
- Demand Continues to Grow for Sunscreens with High SPF, Multi-Functional Whitening Sunscreen
- Sunscreens with Herbal Medicines Rise in Popularity
- Higher Per Capita Spending on Sun Care Products in Developed Countries Drives Demand for Premium Products
- Addition of Sunscreens in Anti-Wrinkle Lotions, Daily Wear, & Baby Care Products Drives Sales.
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2014-2020
- Historic Review 2007-2013
- Geographic Regions Covered – The US, Canada, Japan, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America) and Rest of World
- Product Segments Analyzed - Sun Protection, Self-Tanning and After-Sun Products.
- Market Trends & Issues
- Growth Drivers & Enablers
- Growth Inhibitors
- Opportunities and Challenges
- Recent Industry Activity
- Product Innovations & Trends
- Market Analyses, Facts, Figures & Forecasts
- Coverage of Major & Niche Players
- Comprehensive Geographic Coverage
- Extensive Product Coverage.
- 202 major and niche players covered
- Bayer Healthcare
- Beiersdorf AG
- Clarins Group
- Johnson & Johnson
- Neutrogena Corporation
- L’Oréal S.A
- Shiseido Co. Ltd
Market Research Report Details
The research report titled “Sun Care Products: A Global Strategic Business Report” announced by Global Industry Analysts Inc., provides a comprehensive review of market trends, drivers, opportunities, challenges and issues in addition to current coverage on company information and latest news and events including strategic corporate developments, and product innovations. The report helps identify the biggest opportunities in this space and offers accurate latent demand forecasting that empowers quantitative decision making among existing market players and new entrants.
To view complete report details including the full table of contents (TOC) and to sign up for a comprehensive complimentary review of our research program including details on methodology, secondary and primary sources and summary of research findings, please click here