|Smartphones Market Trends|
The global market for Smartphones is projected to reach 2.15 billion units by 2020, driven by evolving technologies and design approaches targeted to improve the functional expertise and operational efficiency of the device. Asia-Pacific represents the largest as well as the fastest growing regional market worldwide with a CAGR of 7.5% over the analysis period. China and India, the two most populous countries with large sections of middle-class consumers, continue to represent major markets for premium as well as low-cost smartphones. Huge latent demand due to the relatively lower per capita ownership in the region, large mobile subscriber base, thriving economies, increasing spending power, rising 3G penetrations, and availability of a wide range of low cost Android based devices, represent key growth drivers in the region. More...
Snapshot Summary of Trends & Drivers
- Surging Mobile Data Traffic Sets the Perfect Platform for Growth
- Hi-Tech Advances in Smartphones Open New Growth Avenues
- Falling Prices of Smartphones & Cheaper Mobile Voice/Data Services to Spur Growth
- Mobile Social Networking to Fuel Market Expansion
- Proliferation of Mobile Network Technologies such as 3G & 4G to Benefit Demand
- Rising Popularity of Mobile Apps Fuel Growth in the Smartphones Market.
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2014-2020
- Historic Review 2009-2013
- Geographic Regions Covered – The United States, Canada, Japan, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa) and Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
- Operating Systems Analyzed - Symbian, Android, iOS, BlackBerry, Windows and Others.
- Market Trends & Issues
- Growth Drivers & Enablers
- Growth Inhibitors
- Opportunities and Challenges
- Recent Industry Activity
- Product Innovations & Trends
- Market Analyses, Facts, Figures & Forecasts
- Coverage of Major & Niche Players
- Comprehensive Geographic Coverage
- Extensive Product Coverage.
- 80 major and niche players covered
- Fujitsu Limited
- HTC Corporation
- LG Electronics
- Microsoft Corporation
- Mozilla Corporation
- Sharp Corporation
Market Research Report Details
The research report titled “Smartphones: A Global Strategic Business Report” announced by Global Industry Analysts Inc., provides a comprehensive review of market trends, drivers, opportunities, challenges and issues in addition to current coverage on company information and latest news and events including strategic corporate developments, and product innovations. The report helps identify the biggest opportunities in this space and offers accurate latent demand forecasting that empowers quantitative decision making among existing market players and new entrants.
To view complete report details including the full table of contents (TOC) and to sign up for a comprehensive complimentary review of our research program including details on methodology, secondary and primary sources and summary of research findings, please click here
Infographics Compiled From Search Engine Research
1. Smart Phone User Statistics
2. Social on Smartphones
3. Smartphone Activities Study
4. Smartphone Penetration
5. Top 6 Best Smart Phones 2013
6. Smartphones Impact on the World
7. Smartphones Rule!