|Smart Lighting Market Trends|
The global market for Smart Lighting is projected to exceed US$47 billion by 2020, driven by the rapid penetration of LED lighting that represents the perfect enabler for realization of the Smart Lighting revolution, and increasing focus on energy efficient building technologies. Also driving growth in the market are factors such as rising awareness over the environmental and social benefits of energy efficiency, expected commercialization of Li-Fi networked wireless communication technology, and growing OLED penetration in architectural, industrial, and backlighting applications. Europe represents the largest market worldwide, followed by the United States. Rising deployment of Smart Lighting in commercial, infrastructural, automobile and industrial sectors; huge penchant for novel technologies; and stringent energy efficiency regulations, represent key growth drivers in the developed markets. Asia-Pacific ranks as the fastest growing market with a projected CAGR of 21.2% over the analysis period, driven by massive adoption of energy-efficient Smart Lighting solutions in China. More...
View Report Contents
Snapshot Summary of Trends & Drivers
- Energy Conservation Drive Among Governments to Spur Deployment of Adaptive Street Lighting
- Rising Popularity of Smart Wireless Lighting Controls Fuels Growth in the Market
- Strong Investments in Smart Homes & Cities to Expand the Addressable Market for Smart Lighting
- Trend Towards Climate Adaptive Building Shell Spurs Interest in Presence Based Control for Indoor Lighting
- Upcoming IoT-Based Home Energy Management Architectures to Spur Adoption of Smart Lighting
- Lighting Industry Takes the Quantum Leap with OLEDs
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2013-2020
- Geographic Regions Covered – The US, Canada, Japan, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, and Rest of Latin America), and Rest of World
- Product/End-Use Segments Analyzed – Fixtures (Residential, Commercial, and Others), and Controls (Residential, Commercial, and Others)
- Market Trends & Issues
- Growth Drivers & Enablers
- Growth Inhibitors
- Opportunities and Challenges
- Recent Industry Activity
- Product Innovations & Trends
- Market Analyses, Facts, Figures & Forecasts
- Coverage of Major & Niche Players
- Comprehensive Geographic Coverage
- Extensive Product Coverage
- 119 major and niche players covered
- Acuity Brands Lighting, Inc.
- ams AG
- Daintree Networks, Inc.
- Echelon Corporation
- General Electric Company
- Hubbell Lighting Incorporated
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Osram Licht AG
Market Research Report Details
The research report titled “Smart Lighting: A Global Strategic Business Report” announced by Global Industry Analysts Inc., provides a comprehensive review of market trends, drivers, opportunities, challenges and issues in addition to current coverage on company information and latest news and events including strategic corporate developments, and product innovations. The report helps identify the biggest opportunities in this space and offers accurate latent demand forecasting that empowers quantitative decision making among existing market players and new entrants.
To view complete report details including the full table of contents (TOC) and to sign up for a comprehensive complimentary review of our research program including details on methodology, secondary and primary sources and summary of research findings, please click here
1. Infographics Compiled From Search Engine Research
Source: Lighting System##http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2561226/Now-GPS-SUPERMARKET-Philips-trials-app-help-shoppers-navigate-stores-maze-aisles.html