|Shaving Lotions and Creams Market Trends|
The global market for Shaving Lotions and Creams is projected to reach US$8.5 billion by 2020, driven by increasing preference for natural and organic products, rising product awareness and the return of traditional wet shaving technique. Europe represents the largest market worldwide, followed by the United States. Growth in these developed markets is predominantly driven by increasing importance of grooming among the youth population, with compelling motivation to look good. Demand over the years also benefitted with format innovations such as compact packaging and travel kits. Europe also offers a growing market for new ingredients such as natural, organic, mineral as well as skin nourishing shaving creams and lotions. Asia-Pacific represents the fastest growing market registering a CAGR of 7.9% over the analysis period. More...
View Report Contents
Snapshot Summary of Trends & Drivers
- Rising Disposable Income & Spending On Personal Care Drive Growth in Developing Regions
- Product Innovation & Advancements Spearhead Growth
- Advances in Packaging to Drive Sales
- Growing Concern over Toxic Ingredients Spur Growth in Organic Shaving Products
- Women: A Lucrative Consumer Cluster
- Internet: An Emerging Channel for Retail Distribution.
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2014-2020
- Historic Review 2007-2013
- Geographic Regions Covered – The US, Canada, Japan, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil and Rest of Latin America) and Rest of World.
- Market Trends & Issues
- Growth Drivers & Enablers
- Growth Inhibitors
- Opportunities and Challenges
- Recent Industry Activity
- Product Innovations & Trends
- Market Analyses, Facts, Figures & Forecasts
- Coverage of Major & Niche Players
- Comprehensive Geographic Coverage
- Extensive Product Coverage.
- 109 major and niche players covered
- Acqua di Parma
- Beiersdorf AG
- Castle Forbes
- D. R. Harris
- Geo F Trumper
- Johnson & Johnson
Market Research Report Details
The research report titled “Shaving Lotions and Creams: A Global Strategic Business Report” announced by Global Industry Analysts Inc., provides a comprehensive review of market trends, drivers, opportunities, challenges and issues in addition to current coverage on company information and latest news and events including strategic corporate developments, and product innovations. The report helps identify the biggest opportunities in this space and offers accurate latent demand forecasting that empowers quantitative decision making among existing market players and new entrants.
To view complete report details including the full table of contents (TOC) and to sign up for a comprehensive complimentary review of our research program including details on methodology, secondary and primary sources and summary of research findings, please click here