|Prefabricated Housing Market Trends|
Global shipments of Prefabricated Housing are projected to reach 1.1 million units by 2020, driven by renewed interest in manufactured and modular homes. Lower construction costs, improved functionality, superior aesthetics and weather-resistance are key benefits driving demand for high performance manufactured houses. Japan represents the single largest market worldwide, supported by strong consumer preference for modular homes. Demand in the country is especially high for earthquake-proof modular prebuilt container homes. Prefabricated Housing market in the United States is driven by favorable federal housing policies and national level efforts to improve housing conditions. Asia-Pacific, led by China, ranks as the fastest growing region with a projected CAGR of 9.3% over the analysis period. More...
View Report Contents
Snapshot Summary of Trends & Drivers
- Increasing Global Construction Activity: A Key Growth Driver
- Legislation of Green Building Codes Spurs Demand for Green Panelized Housing
- Energy Savings & Cost Benefits of Prefabricated Housing to Drive Demand Growth
- Space Constraints in Large Cities Present a Sizeable Market Opportunity
- Single-Section Manufactured Housing Grows in Prominence
- Lack of Consumer Awareness: A Major Challenge to Growth
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2014-2020
- Historic Review 2007-2013
- Geographic Regions Covered – The United States, Canada, Japan, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom, Spain, Russia, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America.
- Market Trends & Issues
- Growth Drivers & Enablers
- Growth Inhibitors
- Opportunities and Challenges
- Recent Industry Activity
- Product Innovations & Trends
- Market Analyses, Facts, Figures & Forecasts
- Coverage of Major & Niche Players
- Comprehensive Geographic Coverage
- Extensive Product Coverage.
- 295 major and niche players covered
- American Ingenuity Inc.
- Clayton Homes Inc.
- Deltec Homes Inc.
- HUF Haus GmbH u. Co. KG
- Excel Homes Group LLC
- Lindal Cedar Homes Inc.
- Pacific Modern Homes Inc.
- Sekisui House, Ltd.
- Southland Log Homes
- Wisconsin Log Homes Inc.
Market Research Report Details
The research report titled “Prefabricated Housing: A Global Strategic Business Report” announced by Global Industry Analysts Inc., provides a comprehensive review of market trends, drivers, opportunities, challenges and issues in addition to current coverage on company information and latest news and events including strategic corporate developments, and product innovations. The report helps identify the biggest opportunities in this space and offers accurate latent demand forecasting that empowers quantitative decision making among existing market players and new entrants.
To view complete report details including the full table of contents (TOC) and to sign up for a comprehensive complimentary review of our research program including details on methodology, secondary and primary sources and summary of research findings, please click here
1. Infographics Compiled From Search Engine Research