|Predictive Analytics Market Trends|
The global market for Predictive Analytics is projected to reach US$3.6 billion by 2020, driven by the growing need to replace uncertainty in business forecasting with probability and the increasing popularity of prediction as a key towards improved decision making. Almost all companies that have adopted predictive analytics in their organizations work on structured data. The advent of big data and IoT, however, is shifting the emphasis on the development of predictive models for unstructured data. The United States represents the largest market worldwide. Asia-Pacific ranks as the fastest growing market exhibiting a CAGR of 12.6% over the analysis period. The growth in the region is driven by rapid mushrooming of SMBs and their increased adoption of cloud based predictive analytics solutions, and growing enterprise spending on cutting edge business intelligence tools and technologies. With the region expected to emerge into the frontline for IoT development, growth is also being supported by the growing ecosystem of Internet of Things (IoT) and the need for predictive analytics to help IoT deliver on its promise of building “pervasive intelligence”. More...
View Report Contents
Snapshot Summary of Trends & Drivers
- Hadoop-Powered Predictive Analytics Solutions to Gain Broader Adoption
- Rise in Processing Speed Reduces Computational Bottlenecks Associated with Analysis
- Time-to-Value & Agility Benefits Drive Predictive Analytics in the Cloud
- Trend Towards “Invisible” Business Intelligence Drives Popularity of Embedded Predictive Analytics
- Linear Regression: The Most Popular Predictive Model
- Machine Learning Helps Predictive Analytics Manage IoT Triggered “Butterfly Effect”
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2014-2020
- Historic Review 2009-2013
- Geographic Regions Covered – The US, Canada, Japan, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America and Rest of World
- Application Segments Analyzed – Financial & Risk Management, Distribution & CRM, Marketing & Sales and Personnel & Operations Management
- Market Trends & Issues
- Growth Drivers & Enablers
- Growth Inhibitors
- Opportunities and Challenges
- Recent Industry Activity
- Product Innovations & Trends
- Market Analyses, Facts, Figures & Forecasts
- Coverage of Major & Niche Players
- Comprehensive Geographic Coverage
- Extensive Product Coverage
- 102 major and niche players covered
- Actian Corporation
- Alteryx, Inc.
- Business Insight International
- Dell Inc.
- Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.
- IBM Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
Market Research Report Details
The research report titled “Predictive Analytics: A Global Strategic Business Report” announced by Global Industry Analysts Inc., provides a comprehensive review of market trends, drivers, opportunities, challenges and issues in addition to current coverage on company information and latest news and events including strategic corporate developments, and product innovations. The report helps identify the biggest opportunities in this space and offers accurate latent demand forecasting that empowers quantitative decision making among existing market players and new entrants.
To view complete report details including the full table of contents (TOC) and to sign up for a comprehensive complimentary review of our research program including details on methodology, secondary and primary sources and summary of research findings, please click here
1. Infographics Compiled From Search Engine Research
2. Infographics Compiled From Search Engine Research
3. Infographics Compiled From Search Engine Research