|Mobile Messaging Apps Market Trends|
The global market for Mobile Messaging Apps is projected to reach 2.1 billion users by 2020, driven by the growing penetration of smartphones and tablets, increase in social connectedness among the young and old population and availability of cheap mobile Internet services. The use of messaging apps is also gaining traction in enterprise environments, where enterprise messaging apps are used to improve internal communication, increase productivity and enhance collaboration among colleagues and teams. Asia-Pacific represents the largest market worldwide, led by China, South Korea, India and other South East Asian countries. Other factors driving growth in the region include ballooning base of mobile subscribers and mobile Internet subscriptions, falling data tariff plans, deployment of faster and higher bandwidth 4G networks, availability of free to download apps, and rapid development of telecom infrastructure in rural areas. The Middle East & Africa ranks as the fastest growing market with a CAGR of 16% over the analysis period. More...
View Report Contents
Snapshot Summary of Trends & Drivers
- Emphasis on ‘Social Connectedness’ Builds Momentum for Messaging Apps
- Growing Penetration of Smartphones Turbocharges Market Growth
- Falling Mobile Internet Tariffs Breeds Consumer Familiarity with the App Culture
- Advertising: A Primary Revenue Channel for Messaging Apps
- Trend Towards Enterprise Mobility Spurs Opportunities for Enterprise Messaging Apps
- Ephemeral Apps Grow in Popularity
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2014-2020
- Geographic Regions Covered – The US, Canada, Japan, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Middle East & Africa, and Latin America (Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Market Trends & Issues
- Growth Drivers & Enablers
- Growth Inhibitors
- Opportunities and Challenges
- Recent Industry Activity
- Product Innovations & Trends
- Market Analyses, Facts, Figures & Forecasts
- Coverage of Major & Niche Players
- Comprehensive Geographic Coverage
- Extensive Product Coverage
- 118 major and niche players covered
- Alibaba Group
- Apple Inc.
- BlackBerry Limited
- Facebook Inc.
- Hike Ltd.
- Kik Interactive Inc.
- LINE Corporation
- WhatsApp Inc.
Market Research Report Details
The research report titled “Mobile Messaging Apps: A Global Strategic Business Report” announced by Global Industry Analysts Inc., provides a comprehensive review of market trends, drivers, opportunities, challenges and issues in addition to current coverage on company information and latest news and events including strategic corporate developments, and product innovations. The report helps identify the biggest opportunities in this space and offers accurate latent demand forecasting that empowers quantitative decision making among existing market players and new entrants.
To view complete report details including the full table of contents (TOC) and to sign up for a comprehensive complimentary review of our research program including details on methodology, secondary and primary sources and summary of research findings, please click here
1. Infographics Compiled From Search Engine ResearchMobile Messaging Apps in Indonesia
2. Infographics Compiled From Search Engine ResearchTop 10 Most Popular Instant Messaging Apps in the World
3. Infographics Compiled From Search Engine ResearchMobile Messaging Apps in India
4. Infographics Compiled From Search Engine Research400 Million Line Friends
5. Infographics Compiled From Search Engine ResearchMessenger Apps 2015 Infographic