|Material Handling Equipment Market Trends|
The global market for Material Handling Equipment is projected to reach US$134.8 billion by 2020, driven by the growing emphasis on production automation. Automation of manufacturing processes, against a backdrop of growing pressure to optimize raw material, resource and energy consumption, is a key factor fuelling adoption of Material Handling Equipment in mass production. Other favorable factors supporting growth include growing investments in plant upgrades, technology innovations, and expansion of manufacturing base in developing markets. Europe represents the largest market worldwide. Asia-Pacific constitutes the fastest growing regional market worldwide with a CAGR of 6.1% over the analysis period, driven by the rapidly expanding infrastructure needs of the automotive, construction, energy, electronics, food & beverage, retail, logistics and warehousing industries. More...
View Report Contents
Snapshot Summary of Trends & Drivers
- Steady Recovery in Automobile Production Fuels Demand for Pick-and-Place Robots
- Aging Workforce Drives Demand for Automated and Ergonomic Systems
- Developing Markets: The Focal Point for Future Growth
- Excessive Downtime & Redundancy Factors Stimulate Sales of Material Handling Equipment
- Automated Lift Trucks Continue to Witness Robust Adoption
- Growing Competitive Pressure to Achieve Production Efficiencies Spurs Demand Growth
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2014-2020
- Historic Review 2007-2013
- Geographic Regions Covered – The US, Canada, Japan, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Australia, China, India, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Middle East, and Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Product Segments Covered - Conveying Equipment, Industrial Trucks & Lifts, Hoists, Cranes, & Monorails, Automated Storage & Retrieval Systems, and Others (Automated Conveyors, and Automated Guided Vehicle).
- Market Trends & Issues
- Growth Drivers & Enablers
- Growth Inhibitors
- Opportunities and Challenges
- Recent Industry Activity
- Product Innovations & Trends
- Market Analyses, Facts, Figures & Forecasts
- Coverage of Major & Niche Players
- Comprehensive Geographic Coverage
- Extensive Product Coverage.
- 626 major and niche players covered
- Beumer Maschinenfabrik GmbH
- CLARK Material Handling International
- Crown Equipment Corporation
- Daifuku Co. Ltd.
- Jervis B. Webb Company
- FlexLink AB
- Conveyor Co. Inc.
- Ingersoll-Rand Company PLC
- KION Group AG
- Mecalux SA
Market Research Report Details
The research report titled “Material Handling Equipment: A Global Strategic Business Report” announced by Global Industry Analysts Inc., provides a comprehensive review of market trends, drivers, opportunities, challenges and issues in addition to current coverage on company information and latest news and events including strategic corporate developments, and product innovations. The report helps identify the biggest opportunities in this space and offers accurate latent demand forecasting that empowers quantitative decision making among existing market players and new entrants.
To view complete report details including the full table of contents (TOC) and to sign up for a comprehensive complimentary review of our research program including details on methodology, secondary and primary sources and summary of research findings, please click here
1. Infographics Compiled From Search Engine Research
Source: AGE OF MATERIAL HANDLING SYSTEMS##http://www.supplychain247.com/article/the_age_of_material_handling_systems_will_affect_business