|Food Allergy and Intolerance Products Market Trends|
The global market for Food Allergy and Intolerance Products is projected to exceed US$24.8 billion by 2020, driven by the rise in food hypersensitivity, allergies and associated anaphylaxis as a result of changes in diet, sensitivity to food additives and increased use of sulphur dioxide and sulphites as preservatives. “Free-From” products that include a range of non-GMO, gluten-free, sugar-free, fat-free, dairy-free and allergen-free foods are gaining significant impetus supported by rising consumer awareness and interest in self-managing allergens to control allergic episodes. The United States represents the largest market worldwide, led by the ongoing trend of selective food avoidance among the affluent health conscious consumers. The growth in Asia-Pacific is forecast to come from better labeling regulations, innovation in tastier allergen-free food products, growing disposable income and increasing per capita spending on functional foods. More...
View Report Contents
Snapshot Summary of Trends & Drivers
- Allergen-Free Snacks Continue to Gain Wider Acceptance among Health-Conscious Consumers
- Rising Incidence of Coeliac Disease Spurs Opportunities for Gluten-Free Products
- High Prevalence of Crohn's Disease Triggers Lactose Intolerance & Drives Demand for Lactose-Free Products
- Food Labelling with Allergy Warnings Encourage Interest in Anti-Allergy Diets Among Consumers
- Celebrity Endorsement Remains the Widely Popular Strategy for Brand Building
- Egg-Free Products: A Lucrative Niche with Promising Growth Potential
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2014-2020
- Historic Review 2007-2013
- Geographic Regions Covered – The US, Canada, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, and Rest of Latin America), and Rest of World
- Key Product Segments Analyzed – Gluten-free, Lactose-free, and Others (including Dairy-free, Soya-free, Egg-free, Nut-free, and Diabetic food)
- Market for Gluten-Free Products is Analyzed in US$ Million for Geographic Markets of Europe (France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), and Latin America (Brazil, and Rest of Latin America)
- Market Trends & Issues
- Growth Drivers & Enablers
- Growth Inhibitors
- Opportunities and Challenges
- Recent Industry Activity
- Product Innovations & Trends
- Market Analyses, Facts, Figures & Forecasts
- Coverage of Major & Niche Players
- Comprehensive Geographic Coverage
- Extensive Product Coverage
- 155 major and niche players covered
- Alpro UK Ltd.
- Doves Farm Foods Ltd.
- Dr. Schar
- Ener-G Foods, Inc.
- Galaxy Nutritional Foods, Inc.
- General Mills, Inc.
- Glutino Food Group
- Nature’s Path Foods, Inc.
Market Research Report Details
The research report titled “Food Allergy and Intolerance Products: A Global Strategic Business Report” announced by Global Industry Analysts Inc., provides a comprehensive review of market trends, drivers, opportunities, challenges and issues in addition to current coverage on company information and latest news and events including strategic corporate developments, and product innovations. The report helps identify the biggest opportunities in this space and offers accurate latent demand forecasting that empowers quantitative decision making among existing market players and new entrants.
To view complete report details including the full table of contents (TOC) and to sign up for a comprehensive complimentary review of our research program including details on methodology, secondary and primary sources and summary of research findings, please click here
1. Infographics Compiled From Search Engine ResearchFood Allergy vs. Food Intolerance
2. Infographics Compiled From Search Engine ResearchAre You Allergic or Intolerant
3. Infographics Compiled From Search Engine Research14 Allergens
4. Infographics Compiled From Search Engine ResearchFood Allergies in the US
5. Infographics Compiled From Search Engine ResearchFood Allergies, Attacks, & How to Prevent them
6. Infographics Compiled From Search Engine ResearchThe Ultimate Guide to Gluten-Free Living
7. Infographics Compiled From Search Engine ResearchLactose Intolerant? Things You Need to Know
8. Infographics Compiled From Search Engine ResearchGuide to Gluten-Free Flour Blends
9. Infographics Compiled From Search Engine ResearchThe Mysterious Science of Gluten