|Fabric Softeners and Conditioners Market Trends|
The global market for Fabric Softeners and Conditioners is projected to exceed US$12 billion by 2020, driven by the rising demand for fragrant and natural laundry care products, and lucrative opportunities in the unpenetrated and under penetrated developing countries. Europe represents the largest market worldwide, followed by the United States. The sheer size of these markets indicates high level of maturity and slower growth as compared to the developing countries. India and China, in particular, are forecast to register impressive growth over the analysis period, supported by the expanding urban population and growing per capita spending on household supplies and products. Led by China and India, Asia-Pacific ranks as the fastest growing market with a CAGR of 7.6% over the analysis period. Growth in the market is driven by prospering economies, increasing disposable incomes, and improving lifestyles translating into trade ups from cheaper mass brands into premium brands. More...
View Report Contents
Snapshot Summary of Trends & Drivers
- Steady Growth in Mature Markets Supported by the Launch of Innovative Products Drive Demand
- Robust Demand for Eco-friendly & Safe Fabric Softeners Spurs Market Expansion
- Availability of Technically Advanced Products with Anti-stain & Dual-fragrance Capabilities Benefit Growth
- Fabric Softener Innovations & Advancements Spearhead Market Growth
- Rising Demand for Laundry Detergents & Laundry Care Products Benefits Market Demand
- Concentrated Fabric Softeners & Dryer Balls Continue to Rise in Popularity
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2014-2020
- Historic Review 2007-2013
- Geographic Regions Covered – The US, Canada, Japan, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, and Rest of Latin America), and Rest of World
- Product Segments Analyzed – Liquid Softeners, and Dry Sheet Softeners
- Market Trends & Issues
- Growth Drivers & Enablers
- Growth Inhibitors
- Opportunities and Challenges
- Recent Industry Activity
- Product Innovations & Trends
- Market Analyses, Facts, Figures & Forecasts
- Coverage of Major & Niche Players
- Comprehensive Geographic Coverage
- Extensive Product Coverage
- 69 major and niche players covered
- Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
- Colgate-Palmolive Co.
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Procter & Gamble Co.
- Reckitt Benckiser Group plc
- Sun Products
- Unilever PLC
Market Research Report Details
The research report titled “Fabric Softeners and Conditioners: A Global Strategic Business Report” announced by Global Industry Analysts Inc., provides a comprehensive review of market trends, drivers, opportunities, challenges and issues in addition to current coverage on company information and latest news and events including strategic corporate developments, and product innovations. The report helps identify the biggest opportunities in this space and offers accurate latent demand forecasting that empowers quantitative decision making among existing market players and new entrants.
To view complete report details including the full table of contents (TOC) and to sign up for a comprehensive complimentary review of our research program including details on methodology, secondary and primary sources and summary of research findings, please click here