Rapid Adoption of Digital Enterprise Technologies & Solutions Drives Global Demand for Enterprise Network Equipment
Published: January 2018
- Code: MCP-7020
- Pages: 289
- Tables: 64
- Companies: 55
ENTERPRISE NETWORK EQUIPMENT: A RESEARCH BRIEF
The global market for Enterprise Network Equipment is projected to reach US$40.5 billion by 2024, driven by the rapid adoption of cloud computing technologies, the resulting popularity of software-defined networking (SDNs) architectures; and growing emphasis on agile networking against the backdrop of digitalization of businesses and enterprise IT. Proliferation of virtualization and cloud computing technologies is fueling the need for equipment such as, routers, ethernet switches, WLAN and application acceleration equipment, among others. Demand for WLAN equipment is especially receiving a boost from the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) and Choose Your Own Device (CYOD) enterprise mobility trends. The United States represents the largest market worldwide. Asia-Pacific ranks as the fastest growing market with a CAGR of 3.4% through the analysis period led by factors such as growing IT budgets among mushrooming SMBs in a booming enterprise sector; and rising importance of next generation enterprise WLANs in enabling wireless support to an ever expanding base of business applications.
- Better Understanding of the Electrochemical Processes of the Brain and Development of Disease-Modifying Therapies to Drive Growth in the Antiepileptic Drugs Market
- Ability to Offer Additive Benefits and Target Multiple Pathologic Processes Simultaneously Drive Demand for Combination CNS Therapies
- Development of Neuro Protective Drugs & New Alzheimer’s Drugs Engineered to Target Toxic Amyloid Proteins in the Brain to Support Long-Term Growth in the Market
- Increase in CNS Prescriptions for Pain Manifestations and Psychiatric Disorders to Benefit Demand
- Growing Focus on Healthcare Cost Containment and Rationalization Spurs Sales of Generic CNS Medications
Summary of Findings
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2016-2024
- Historic Review 2011-2015
Timeline for Analysis
- US, Canada, Japan, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Australia, China, India, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America, and Rest of World
Geographic Markets Analyzed
- Product Type:
- Routers, Ethernet Switches, WLAN Equipment, and Application Acceleration Equipment
Market Segmentation & Classification
- A10 Networks, Inc.
- ADTRAN, Inc.
- Aerohive Networks, Inc.
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise
- Brocade Communications Systems, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
KEY RESEARCH DELIVERABLES
- Review of Industry/Market Structure
- Analysis of Trends & Drivers
- Insights on Macro Market Scenarios
- Market SWOT Analysis
- Latent Demand Forecasts & Projections
- Comprehensive Geographic Market Analysis
- Presentation Ready Facts & Statistical Data Findings
- Coverage of Major/Niche Players, Market Shares & Competition
- Coverage of major Company/Technology/Product/Financial Stories
- Extensive Product/Service/End-Use/Technology Coverage Where Applicable