|Emission Control Catalysts Market Trends|
Global market for Emission Control Catalysts is projected to reach US$8.9 billion by 2020, driven by growing concerns over environmental pollution and legislation of stringent regulatory riders for curbing industrial and vehicular emissions. Broad market forces shaping growth include rapid industrialization, expanding vehicle fleet & the ensuing rise in industrial & vehicular emissions, and growing concerns over air quality, environmental alteration and loss of biodiversity. Strong international commitment to tackle air pollution at the national level among both developed and developing countries alike, also bodes well for growth in the market. Europe represents the largest market worldwide. Asia-Pacific is forecast to emerge as the fastest growing market with a CAGR of 7.8% over the analysis period. Strong automobile sales, robust industrialization and manufacturing activity, and growing efforts at dieselization of motor vehicle systems in key national economies, represent factors driving growth in the region. More...
Snapshot Summary of Trends & Drivers
- Stringent Vehicle Emission Norms Spurs Demand for Catalytic Converters
- Continued Expansion in Coal Fired Power Plants Fuels Use of Emission Control Catalysts
- Selective Catalytic Reduction Catalysts (SCRs) to Witness Strong Growth
- Recovering Global Manufacturing Sector to Benefit Growth of Emission Control Catalysts in Industrial Processes
- Growing Sales of Diesel Engine Cars Drives Growth of Heavy-Duty Diesel (HDD) Catalysts
- Establishment of New Oil Refineries Brings In Opportunities for Growth.
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2013-2020
- Historic Review 2006-2012
- Geographic Regions Covered – US, Canada, Japan, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Middle East and Latin America (Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Product Markets Analyzed - Motor Vehicle Emission Control Catalysts and Industrial Emission Control Catalysts.
- Market Trends & Issues
- Growth Drivers & Enablers
- Growth Inhibitors
- Opportunities and Challenges
- Recent Industry Activity
- Product Innovations & Trends
- Market Analyses, Facts, Figures & Forecasts
- Coverage of Major & Niche Players
- Comprehensive Geographic Coverage
- Extensive Product Coverage
- 40 major and niche players covered
- AeriNox Inc.
- BASF Catalysts LLC
- Cormetech Inc.
- Corning Incorporated
- DCL International Inc.
- Johnson Matthey Plc
- Umicore SA.
Market Research Report Details
The research report titled “Emission Control Catalysts: A Global Strategic Business Report” announced by Global Industry Analysts Inc., provides a comprehensive review of market trends, drivers, opportunities, challenges and issues in addition to current coverage on company information and latest news and events including strategic corporate developments, and product innovations. The report helps identify the biggest opportunities in this space and offers accurate latent demand forecasting that empowers quantitative decision making among existing market players and new entrants.
To view complete report details including the full table of contents (TOC) and to sign up for a comprehensive complimentary review of our research program including details on methodology, secondary and primary sources and summary of research findings, please click here