|Data Center Networking Market Trends|
The global market for Data Center Networking Equipment is projected to reach US$23.2 billion by 2020, driven by the increasing volume of data center traffic and the ensuing rise in the need for storage, backup, and data management. The growing complexity of managing big data is emerging into a key challenge for most datacenters worldwide, thereby forcing adoption of new datacenter architecture so as to enable automation, security and visibility of data. The scenario is encouraging upgrades and replacement of legacy equipment with advanced datacenter networking equipment. Future growth in the market is forecast to come from the anticipated spurt in datacenter restructuring, which will be driven by increasing data volumes, move towards virtualization, and growing popularity of cloud computing. Asia-Pacific ranks as the fastest growing market with a CAGR of 14.4% over the analysis period. The growth in the region is led by the growing trend of datacenter outsourcing to countries such as China, India, and Malaysia. More...
View Report Contents
Snapshot Summary of Trends & Drivers
- Stringent Data Center Security Standards Drive Demand for Network Security Equipment
- Rapid Advances in Ethernet Technologies to Spur Growth in the DCN Equipment Market
- Data Centers with Multi-Core Processors Gain Prominence
- Proliferation of Internet Provides Growth Momentum to Cloud-Based DCNs
- Datacenter Migration from HDDs to SSDs to Drive Demand Growth
- Growing Popularity of Data Center as a Service (DCaaS) Hampers Opportunities in On Premise-Built Data Centers
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2014-2020
- Historic Review 2010-2013
- Geographic Regions Covered – The US, Canada, Japan, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil and Rest of Latin America) and Rest of World
- Global Market Analyzed by Product Segments – Switches, Network Security Equipment and Others
- Market Trends & Issues
- Growth Drivers & Enablers
- Growth Inhibitors
- Opportunities and Challenges
- Recent Industry Activity
- Product Innovations & Trends
- Market Analyses, Facts, Figures & Forecasts
- Coverage of Major & Niche Players
- Comprehensive Geographic Coverage
- Extensive Product Coverage
- 74 major and niche players covered
- Alcatel-Lucent S.A.
- Arista Networks Inc.
- Avaya Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Dell Inc.
- Emulex Corp
- Extreme Networks Inc.
- Hewlett-Packard Company
Market Research Report Details
The research report titled “Data Center Networking: A Global Strategic Business Report” announced by Global Industry Analysts Inc., provides a comprehensive review of market trends, drivers, opportunities, challenges and issues in addition to current coverage on company information and latest news and events including strategic corporate developments, and product innovations. The report helps identify the biggest opportunities in this space and offers accurate latent demand forecasting that empowers quantitative decision making among existing market players and new entrants.
To view complete report details including the full table of contents (TOC) and to sign up for a comprehensive complimentary review of our research program including details on methodology, secondary and primary sources and summary of research findings, please click here
1. Infographics Compiled From Search Engine Research
2. Infographics Compiled From Search Engine Research
3. Infographics Compiled From Search Engine Research