|Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software Market Trends|
The global market for Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software is projected to reach US$48.4 billion by 2020, driven by growing concerns among enterprises over high customer attrition rates against a backdrop of intensifying competition and breaking down of the bonds of customer loyalty. Adoption rates in the market will rise at a rapid pace supported by the enterprise focus on customer engagement as a key customer relationship strategy, and emergence of social media platforms.. The United States represents the largest regional market worldwide. Asia-Pacific is projected to be the fastest growing market with a CAGR of 13.6% over the analysis period. Growth in the region is buoyed by the establishment of new business entities, high local government emphasis on business development, growing number of mobile workers, and development of broadband Internet. More...
Snapshot Summary of Trends & Drivers
- Demand for Social CRM and CRM Analytics Continues to Grow Rapidly
- Marketing Automation Software Continues to Grow in Prominence
- Growing Demand for Hosted Services from SMBs Drives Adoption of SaaS CRM
- Mobile CRM to Lend Traction to the CRM Software Market
- Deployment of CRM Software in Banking & Financial Services and Insurance Sectors to Spur Market Growth
- Custom-Designed CRM Software Gains Prominence in Life Sciences & Hospitality Sectors
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2014-2020
- Historic Review 2009-2013
- Geographic Regions Covered – The US, Canada, Japan, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Australia, China, India, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil and Latin America) and Rest of World
- Major Segments Analyzed - On-Premise CRM and SaaS CRM
- Key Functional Areas Analyzed - Sales Force Automation, Customer Support, Marketing Automation, and e-commerce.
- Market Trends & Issues
- Growth Drivers & Enablers
- Growth Inhibitors
- Opportunities and Challenges
- Recent Industry Activity
- Product Innovations & Trends
- Market Analyses, Facts, Figures & Forecasts
- Coverage of Major & Niche Players
- Comprehensive Geographic Coverage
- Extensive Product Coverage.
- 188 major and niche players covered
- Adobe Systems Incorporated
- Concursive Corporation
- Convergys Corp.
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Infor Global Solutions Inc.
- Maximizer Software Inc.
Market Research Report Details
The research report titled “Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software: A Global Strategic Business Report” announced by Global Industry Analysts Inc., provides a comprehensive review of market trends, drivers, opportunities, challenges and issues in addition to current coverage on company information and latest news and events including strategic corporate developments, and product innovations. The report helps identify the biggest opportunities in this space and offers accurate latent demand forecasting that empowers quantitative decision making among existing market players and new entrants.
To view complete report details including the full table of contents (TOC) and to sign up for a comprehensive complimentary review of our research program including details on methodology, secondary and primary sources and summary of research findings, please click here
Infographics Compiled From Search Engine Research
1. 10 Top Reasons Why CRM Systems are Popular in Sales
2. 12 Great Reasons Why Companies Use Microsoft Dynamics® CRM to Drive Revenue and Serve Customers
3. Traditional vs Social CRM
4. The Social CRM Arms Race
5. The Changing Customer
6. How Social Media is Transforming CRM