|Cogeneration Equipment Market Trends|
The global market for Cogeneration Equipment in terms of revenues from annual equipment installations is projected to exceed US$40 billion by 2020, driven by the strong adoption of microCHP systems. The growth in the market is also driven by the significant reduction in prices of natural gas due to its abundant supply; focus on heat energy reclamation; steady evolution of next generation technologies such as Trigeneration and Quattrogeneration; and favorable regulatory environment. Asia-Pacific represents the largest and the fastest growing market worldwide with a CAGR of 11.3% over the analysis period. Important growth drivers in the region include rising need for higher efficiency in power generation; robust infrastructure development projects that involve expansion of existing units, replacement of older obsolete steam generation systems and the development of new industrial zones; and the presence of a large number of component manufactures, equipment designers, assemblers, installers and providers of maintenance solutions in China and India. More...
View Report Contents
Snapshot Summary of Trends & Drivers
- Voluntary Decisions to Reduce CO2 Emissions Benefits Growth of Cogeneration Projects
- Robust Demand for microCHP Systems from Residential & SME Sectors Drives Market Growth
- Power Shortages & Outages Drive Focus On Cogeneration to Ensure Supply Security
- Government Incentives Drive Adoption of Micro CHP Generation Systems
- Need for Grid-Independence Drives Adoption of CHP Systems in Healthcare Facilities
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2013-2020
- Geographic Regions Covered – The US, Canada, Japan, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, and Rest of Latin America), and Rest of World
- Fuel Types Analyzed - Natural Gas; Other Fossil Fuels; and Non-Fossil Fuels
- Market Trends & Issues
- Growth Drivers & Enablers
- Growth Inhibitors
- Opportunities and Challenges
- Recent Industry Activity
- Product Innovations & Trends
- Market Analyses, Facts, Figures & Forecasts
- Coverage of Major & Niche Players
- Comprehensive Geographic Coverage
- Extensive Product Coverage
- 91 major and niche players covered
- ABB Group
- Baxi Group
- Bosch Thermotechnology Ltd.
- Brush Electrical Machines, Ltd.
- Cogenra Solar, Inc.
- ENER-G Combined Power Limited
- Foster Wheeler AG
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
Market Research Report Details
The research report titled “Cogeneration Equipment: A Global Strategic Business Report” announced by Global Industry Analysts Inc., provides a comprehensive review of market trends, drivers, opportunities, challenges and issues in addition to current coverage on company information and latest news and events including strategic corporate developments, and product innovations. The report helps identify the biggest opportunities in this space and offers accurate latent demand forecasting that empowers quantitative decision making among existing market players and new entrants.
To view complete report details including the full table of contents (TOC) and to sign up for a comprehensive complimentary review of our research program including details on methodology, secondary and primary sources and summary of research findings, please click here
Infographics Compiled From Search Engine Research
1. Combined Heat and Power