|Cloud Infrastructure Services Market Trends|
The global market for Cloud Infrastructure Services is projected to reach US$95.7 billion by 2020, driven by the growing enterprise focus on cost rationalization and increasing deployment of cloud based IT models by SMBs. The need to secure, manage and support cloud architectures is creating opportunities for growth in the market. The United States represents the largest market worldwide. Asia-Pacific is forecast to emerge as the fastest growing market with a projected CAGR of 23.8% over the analysis period. The growth in the region is supported by strong inflow of foreign direct investments in emerging Asian countries and the ensuing expansion in business activity and growth in number of SMBs; increased outsourced business activity; and rapid development of the Internet infrastructure. More...
Snapshot Summary of Trends & Drivers
- Cloud-Enabled Enterprise Transformation: A Fundamental Growth Driver
- Growth in Hybrid Cloud Deployments Spurs Demand for Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure Services
- Enterprise Mobility Lends Traction to Market Growth
- Load Balancing & Cloud Bursting Strategies Benefit Adoption of Infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
- Popularity of Disaster Recovery in the Cloud Spurs Demand for Cloud Infrastructure Services
- Data Privacy & Security Concerns: Key Challenges to IaaS Adoption
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2014-2020
- Historic Review 2009-2013
- Geographic Regions Covered – The United States, Canada, Japan, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Australia, China, India, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil & Rest of Latin-America) and Rest of World
- Market Sectors Analyzed - Public Cloud Infrastructure Services (Compute as a Service, Others), Private Cloud Infrastructure Services, and Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure Services.
- Market Trends & Issues
- Growth Drivers & Enablers
- Growth Inhibitors
- Opportunities and Challenges
- Recent Industry Activity
- Product Innovations & Trends
- Market Analyses, Facts, Figures & Forecasts
- Coverage of Major & Niche Players
- Comprehensive Geographic Coverage
- Extensive Product Coverage.
- 87 major and niche players covered
- Amazon Web Services, Inc. (AWS)
- Atos S.E.
- Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC)
- Fujitsu Limited
- Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.
- iland Internet Solutions
- Verizon Terremark.
Market Research Report Details
The research report titled “Cloud Infrastructure Services: A Global Strategic Business Report” announced by Global Industry Analysts Inc., provides a comprehensive review of market trends, drivers, opportunities, challenges and issues in addition to current coverage on company information and latest news and events including strategic corporate developments, and product innovations. The report helps identify the biggest opportunities in this space and offers accurate latent demand forecasting that empowers quantitative decision making among existing market players and new entrants.
To view complete report details including the full table of contents (TOC) and to sign up for a comprehensive complimentary review of our research program including details on methodology, secondary and primary sources and summary of research findings, please click here
Infographics Compiled From Search Engine Research
1. Benefits and Advantages of Cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service
2. Developing Private Cloud Infrastructure as a Service